It is well known that when it comes to mold is immediately related to the humidity, it’s true. But we can not deny that there is any lack of cleanliness. The mold or mildew, usually stays in the corners and in places of low light intensity. To help end this annoying problem before it becomes a real headache, today we will learn how to do mildew removal stains from the wall of very easily.
Mildew Removal, how to do it
When it comes to removing stains from the mold wall , the ideal is to identify what causes it. In many cases, this situation reflects physical alterations as space is air humidity and water leaks. In addition, it will be worth looking for what type of material is to your wall. Perhaps, if it is an ordinary wall the matter is easier than if it were a plaster wall.
- Latex Gloves
- ½ cup of bleach
- Powdered Laundry Detergent
- 4 liters of hot water
- Spray bottle
Mildew Removal – Instructions:
- Put on latex gloves to protect your hands from the chemicals in the cleaning products .
- Prepare the cleaning solution to remove mildew stains on the wall . In a bowl mix the chlorine spray, hot water and detergent. Stir the mixture well.
- Spray the solution on the mildew stain. Let stand for a couple of minutes.
- Take the sponge and gently rub the wet surface to remove mold.
- Rinse the sponge in clean water a little and pass again through the surface. And let it dry.
- Tips to prevent moisture
Note that you may need to paint the wall with a moisture resistant paint, especially if it is in areas of the house where it is common to find mold . When it comes to mold in the home not only talk about an issue that affects the aesthetics of the walls of your home, as we have said it is fungi and consequently this can be quite a problem to the health of people who live in the house .
It is possible that allergic reactions do not expect and could prove to be a health problem caused by this type fungus on the walls. It will be up to you to stay alert and you do causes is often a thorough cleaning for family health.
Need to get rid of the fungus in the bathroom? Do you know what else to do to avoid humidity in the home?
About the author
A passionate home stylist, personal shopper and online freelance writer, this interior specialist is focused and dedicated to providing tips, ideas and sharing resources to help you decorate personal living spaces in casual elegance style.